Saturday, October 1, 2011

Huckabee Calls Supporters Un-American

Via the New York Times although Ed Brayton beat me to it.

“This is economic terrorism,” said Mike Huckabee, the former pastor, governor and presidential contender, who is a paid CGBG consultant. “To try to destroy a business because you don’t like some of the customers is, to me, unbelievably un-American,” he said in an interview.


Ok. Is that really your position on this issue, Mr. Huckabee?

Do me a favor quick, will you? Google "Christian Boycotts". Ignore the first hit. What do you find?

Christian boycotts of Disney, Ford, Nickelodeon, The Da Vinci Code, and Action Comics. And that is ignoring the fact that the second hit is a site dedicated to Christian's boycotting those who hold opinions and beliefs that they disagree with.

Un-American, everyone. Don't look at me. I'm just following the lead of Mr. Huckabee.

No comments: